JULY 01–05, 2019 LAGO MAGGIORE, ITALY
The nutritional health of the paediatric population in the world is one of the most important issues facing different countries today. There is a pressing need to develop a platform for the translational medicine from fundamental to clinical research in the field of nutrition in order to provide optimal nutritional advice and care for infants and children.
Very few courses focus on the paediatric age-group, or on the evidence behind nutritional recommendations and practices.
The ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition Summer School is designed to:
• offer a comprehensive curriculum on paediatric nutritional research, focusing on current ‘hot topics’
• serve as an introduction to evidence-based medicine in the field of nutrition
• provide evidence-based advice on nutrition for healthy infants and children and on the prevention, diagnosis, and management of paediatric nutritional diseases
• offer unique opportunities to learn from and interact with expert faculty from various European centres, as well as from participants from around the world with an interest in nutrition
• provide knowledge transfer in an interactive way
• give delegates the opportunity to present their research and receive feedback from Faculty
We are looking forward welcoming you in Lago Maggiore!
ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition